TO REGISTER FOR COVID VACCINE SIGN-UP INFORMATION:
EFFECTIVE 3/9/2021 HOURS ARE: (doors lock 15 minutes before closing time)
BOURBONNAIS Monday & Tuesday Noon-5:40pm shots and visits, Thursday 10am-4:40pm
BUFFALO GROVE Open Monday 10am-5pm, Thursday Noon-6pm
CRYSTAL LAKE Open Monday & Wednesday Noon-6:30pm, Tuesday 10:30am-4:30pm, Friday 10am-4pm.
NORTHBROOK Open Tuesday 9:30am-5pm (except 12-1 lunch), Wednesday 1pm-6:30pm, Saturday 8am-1pm. CLOSED FRIDAY
All patients coming for allergy shots or office visits should phone ahead to verify that the office is open and shots are available.
- Call the office again when you arrive, for directions as to when and how to enter the office (varies by location).
- Only a limited number of people are allowed in the waiting room due to social distancing (varies by office).
- Most patients may wait their 20 minutes after allergy shots either in the building hallway or their car (varies by location). Call the office when your 20 minutes is up. Nurses will notify patients who must wait in the office after their allergy shots.
- For annual and other non-acute visits, we are adopting telemedicine where a physician will review your progress with you during a videoconference using Zoom. To use this, patients must have either a smart phone or a laptop or desktop computer with a camera and microphone.
- We are not equipped to diagnose influenza or coronavirus. If you have cough and fever we ask that you refrain from coming to the office. In the office nurses are triaging over the phone whether an ill patient should come to our office or see their primary physician.